(2) Any act done by a person ( a ) in megaman x5 full crack pc purported performance of the functions of charity trustee of a charitable organisation, and ( b ) while he or she was not qualified to hold that position by virtue of section 55, shall not.
(Seasons 1 and 2) Tom Amandes as Martin Posner, one of the co-owners of the firm.
The Minister shall, by order, appoint a day to be the establishment day for the purposes of this Act.
(9) If a charity trustee of a body that is deemed to be registered in the register by virtue of section 40 ceases to be qualified for the position of charity trustee by virtue of section 55, the Authority may apply to the High Court.
(5) Subject to subparagraph (7), the Authority may act notwithstanding one or more vacancies among its members.Seizure of non-cash collection documentation, etc.8 Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act,.(4) Subject to subsection (5), a charitable organisation shall not enter into an agreement unless the charity trustees of the charitable organisation, other than any charity trustee who ( a ) will provide a service game symbian n70 sis under the agreement, ( b ) provides a service under.( b ) This subsection applies to a charitable organisation that (i) is a company, and (ii) is not required to annex its accounts to the annual return made by it to the registrar of companies under the Companies Acts.(3) If an inspector has reasonable grounds fantasy moon 3d screensaver v1.3 for believing that a charity trustee of a charitable organisation whose affairs the inspector is investigating maintains or has maintained a bank account (howsoever described whether alone or jointly with another person and whether in the State.
(6) In this section foreign statutory body means a person prescribed by regulations made by the Minister, in whom functions relating to charitable organisations or charitable trusts are vested under the law of a state other than the State.
(4) A member of a committee established under this paragraph may be removed from office at any time by the Authority.
(1) All functions that, immediately before the establishment day, were vested in the dissolved body are transferred to the Authority and references in any enactment or instrument under an enactment, to the Commissioners of Charitable Donations and Bequests for Ireland shall be construed as references.(4) A member of the Authority shall, subject to the provisions of this Act, hold office upon such terms and conditions (including terms and conditions relating to remuneration and allowances) as may be determined by the Minister, with the consent of the Minister for Finance.(13) If, after the making of an application under this section in relation to a charitable organisation but before the making of a decision by the Authority in respect of the application, a charity trustee of that charitable organisation ceases to be qualified for the."Disney - ABC Press".(5) Where the chief executive has informed a Committee of his or her opinion in accordance with subsection (4) and the Committee does not withdraw the request referred to in subsection (2) in so far as it relates to a matter the subject of that.Greg Berlanti and, marc Guggenheim, who also served as executive producers alongside.Removal of charitable organisation from register.Offences under Act of 1962.